திருச்சி NIT-யில் வேலைவாய்ப்பு:
திருச்சி NIT-யில் வேலைவாய்ப்பு:
Organization Name: National Institute of Technology, Trichy
Total No of Vacancies: 06
Job Location: Trichy (Tamil Nadu)
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|01||Project Code: S-TIC-SL-0151||JRF||01|
|02||Project Code: S-TIC-SL-0152||JRF||01|
|03||Project Code: S-TIC-SL-0153||JRF||01|
|04||Project Code: S-TIC-SL-0154||JRF||01|
|05||Project Code: S-TIC-SL-0155||JRF||01|
|06||Project Code: S-TIC-SL-0156||JRF||01|
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||JRF||BE/ B.Tech. in EEE/ECE and ME/MTech in VLSI|
|2.||JRF||B.E/ B. Tech. in ECE/CSE/EEE and ME/ M. Tech. in VLSI Design / Microelectronics/ any other specialization related to VLSI domain with first-class. • Desirable Requirements: Minimum 1- year experience with the relevant field of VLSI/ASIC and must also have a strong understanding of all phases of front-end/ Back-end development in ASIC projects, including ASIC architecture, micro-architecture, RTL design, verification, timing closure & physical design.|
|3.||JRF||M.Tech. in Communication systems/ Telecommunication Engineering/ Microwave and optical engineering/ Advanced Communication systems/ Wireless Communication/ Applied Electronics/ Signal Processing.|
|4.||JRF||B.E/B. Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering & M.E / M. Tech. -specialized in Communication Systems / Communication Engineering. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in RF communication systems design & EDA Tools|
|5.||JRF||B.E/B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering and M.E/M.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Communication Systems/ RF and Microwave Engineering/ Antenna Design|
|6.||JRF||M.Tech Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ MME/ Production Engineering.
Knowledge on crystal structures/ defects or fractography are desirable
|SI No||Name of Post||Project Positions||Pay Scale|
|01||Project Code: S-TIC-SL-0151||JRF||Rs. 35,960/- inclusive of HRA|
|02||Project Code: S-TIC-SL-0152||JRF||Rs. 35,960/- inclusive of HRA|
|03||Project Code: S-TIC-SL-0153||JRF||Rs. 35,960/- inclusive of HRA|
|04||Project Code: S-TIC-SL-0154||JRF||Rs. 35,960/- inclusive of HRA|
|05||Project Code: S-TIC-SL-0155||JRF||Rs. 35,960/- inclusive of HRA|
|06||Project Code: S-TIC-SL-0156||JRF||Rs. 35,960/- inclusive of HRA|
How to apply for NIT JRF Post:
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates applying for more than one project must send separate applications for the respective Principal Investigators (PI’s)
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit the soft copy of the applications with the following documents to the respective PI’s of the listed projects specifying the code – Filled in application should be furnished only in the prescribed format. – Self attested copies of degree/ certificate and experience certificate.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/ certificate and experience certificate
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The last date and time of submission of duly filled in application is 10/12/2020 and 05.00 pm. The application should be submitted only in the prescribed format.
- The interview will be held on 21/12/2020 through online mode
Important Dates for NIT JRF Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||19.11.2020|
|Last date for Submission of Application||10.12.2020|
|Date Of Interview||21.12.2020|
NIT JRF Official Notification & Application Link:
|NIT Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|NIT Official Notification & Application Form PDF||Click Here|