சி.எம்.ஆர்.எல் ஆட்சேர்ப்பு 2020:
CMRL Recruitment 2020 :
Organization Name: Chennai Metro Rail Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Manager / Deputy General Manager (Signalling & Telecom)||01|
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Manager / Deputy General Manager (Signalling & Telecom)||Must be a Graduate Engineer in Electronics or Communication/Electronics Engineering or a combination of any of these disciplines or equivalent degree. Should have minimum 7 to 13 years of post-qualification experience with Railways/PSUs/ Engineering Industry /Consultants/Contractors, covering the following areas: a. Implementing design, installation, testing, commissioning, maintenance of Electronic Interlocking Systems for Railway Applications/ AFTC based automatic signaling/ AFTC or Axle-counter based track detection systems/Train Protection & Warning Systems b. Technical Tender documents preparation/Tender documents submission /Tender Evaluation / Contract Management In the above areas. Implementation of design, installation, commissioning of OFC based back-bone communication systems, Wi-Fi networks in open bands, MAN/LAN systems, digital/IP exchanges, PA system, Surveillance system in Railway/Industrial environments, will be an advantage|
Age Limit: (As on 28.10.2020)
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||38 / 40 Years|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CMRL official Notification 2020 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Manager / Deputy General Manager (Signalling & Telecom)||Rs.80,000/- to Rs.90,000/-|
The selection methodology comprises two-stage process, interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
- a) Medical Examination: Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by CMRL. However, in case a candidate seeks extension for joining, then the second time medical examination expenditure will be borne by the candidate. To & fro travel expenses for the medical test shall be borne by the candidate. The candidate who fails in the prescribed medical test will not be given any alternative employment and decision of CMRL is final on this issue
- The age limit prescribed shall be increased by five years in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) or Scheduled Tribes and two years in respect of candidates belonging to Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (other than Muslim) or Backward Classes (Muslim). Page 3 of 4
- Notwithstanding anything contained in these rules or in the special rules for the various State and Subordinate Services, a Differently Abled Person shall be eligible for an age concession upto ten years over and above the age limits prescribed for the appointment to post by direct recruitment only, provided the applicant is otherwise fully suitable and the disability is not such as would render his incapable of efficiently discharging the duties of the post for which the candidate is selected.
- The upper age for Ex-Servicemen will be the length of service in armed forces plus 03 years.
How to apply for CMRL Manager / Deputy General Manager (Signalling & Telecom) Post:
- Applications must be in response to our advertisement quoting Employment Notification No. and Post on the application form.
- Applications should be submitted strictly as per the prescribed format.
- Name of the post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope containing the application or in the subject of the email in case of online application.
- Candidates who fulfill the above requirement may apply in hardcopy along with duly filled in application form (application form available in page No. 5 to 7) supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, experience, age, community and latest passport size photo through proper channel to the below mentioned address on or before 28.12.2020. Prescribed applications must be forwarded to CMRL through Post/Couriers service. Applications along with all supporting documents may also be forwarded through email to the email ID email@example.com on or before 28.12.2020. The shortlisted candidates are required to submit the hard copy of application along with copies of documents and passport size photo at the time of interview in case they have been shortlisted based on their application sent through email. CMRL will not be responsible for any delay/loss in postal/email transit of any application or communication.
- Candidates shall compulsorily provide an email ID for correspondence. All correspondence from CMRL shall be sent only through the email ID provided by the candidate. Telephonic queries will be attended on all working days between 10:00 a.m to 6.00 p.m. Email queries may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates for CMRL Manager / Deputy General Manager (Signalling & Telecom) Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||29.10.2020|
|Last date for Submission of Application||28.12.2020|
CMRL Manager / Deputy General Manager (Signalling & Telecom) Official Notification & Application Link:
|CMRL Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|CMRL Official Notification & Application Form PDF||Click Here|